Thursday, October 24, 2013

It Was a Cold and Foggy Morning...



It seemed appropriate since we were driving through the town where Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds was filmed that I begin with that title. And if you're thinking that the photo above doesn't exactly fit the title, you would be correct. That picture was taken last year during camp week, and it was the picture in my head before we left camp of what the day would be like.

I was wrong.

Our day looked more like this:







Yes, it was a bit cold, but it was still a wonderful day. I'd love to be able to share with you everything that the kids learned while traveling around Bodega Head, but I took some time for myself yesterday and walked around just enjoying the brisk temperatures and the sounds of the surf.



No comments:

Post a Comment