Saturday, October 22, 2011

Am I Ready For This?


I think I can safely say that my students are far more ready for Camp Caritas than I am! I've spent the last couple of weeks dealing with paperwork, paperwork, and...oh yeah...paperwork, all in the hopes of making sure my seventh graders are ready to have a wonderful time at camp. As I was getting ready for work this morning, it dawned on me: "Ummmm...what about me?!" I haven't really done anything to get myself ready to go!

Should be an interesting weekend.

I know I'll be ready to leave by Monday; it's just a question of whether or not I remember to bring all of the essentials I need: cameras, laptop, power cords...Check, check, and double-check!

I should probably pack a few other things as well.

Each year that I've taken my seventh graders to camp, I've written emails or blog posts to describe my adventures (the bus ride descriptions are usually the most popular). This year, I thought I would actually create a blog dedicated to my Camp Caritas experiences. Please feel free to subscribe to this blog or check it out whenever you have the time.

Now, what did I do with those earplugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment